Thursday, January 21, 2016

1/21/16

Wow! What a good sleep I had. At 6:30 I was ready for my DSO.

First on our list was Mike & Alice's garage sale. I bought 6 Williams Sonoma Ramekins for $3 ... which should sell on eBay for $18-22 ... That's a good profit for shopping at our local humane society store! Heehee. I also scored a bag of hangers for them.

Today's excitement was cleaning the Sunroom windows. All the sheer curtains came down for washing; Mark washed the outside while I worked inside. What perfect weather for that job!

At 5:30, Lew arrived home from his part-time job and joined us for happy hour on our front porch. Eventually, Lynn arrived home from work and came over for a glass of wine as well. Meanwhile, Robbie was sitting on a highchair joining in. LOL - we're officially nuts. Haha. 

I talked to Bonnie tonight, confirming our travel plans to T-town. Timichael (OKC) called to bring us up to date on his divorce proceedings. We feel bad for him in this predicament. 

That was our day. How was your Thursday? 




No comments:

Post a Comment