Monday, March 21, 2016

Lynne & Les ... Visiting 3/21/16

Good morning! The Scotties and I were up by 6:30 to finish yesterday's chores before our pals arrived. Mark's back is getting better, slowly. 

Today is Lynne's birthday and she decided Les is taking us all out to dinner tonight. Very nice! Tomorrow, Randy & Dawn have invited us all to their home for his famous (home grown) Eggplant Parmigiana! Wednesday evening is a Mariachis band and supper at Guadeloupe's. 3 nights - 3 plans! (Thursday, we're BBQing ribeyes for them.) Yum yum. 

It's now 1:20 ... I sat to relax ... and got two lap warmers! Sweet. 
Robbie, me and wee Belize. My babes!

Lynne & Les arrived about 2 o'clock, just when Mark and I were out back getting a photo of the pink azaleas. 
Pretty, eh? They bloom every spring and thrive on my neglect. Really they don't look like much the rest of the year but come spring, voila!

Although it was only 66F this afternoon, we sat outside for happy hour.
It was lovely sitting in the sunshine catching up on news with Les & Lynne!

After we fed and walked the kids, it was time for Lynne's birthday dinner at Oakwood's. We got right in, no waiting!
Les, Lynne, me and my Marky. The excellent full rack of ribs and 2 sides were $13.49 today. Delicious! 

Back home, Robbie was happy to sit with uncle Les. Belize, aka Billie Goat, made her rounds. LOL  Everyone got some attention. 
Relaxing at home ... watching Dancing with the Stars. 

Lynne was first to sneak off to bed ... before long, Les disappeared, tired from the drive and dog-sitting at K's.  Mark and I watched "The Voice". So that was our fun day Monday. Ta ta til tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment