Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bowling 3/9/16

Good morning. We had a beautiful start to our day. After general chores, I decided to deep clean the bathroom. All. Was looking spiffy when I skid on the wet tile floor and jammed my ankle into the cabinet base. Ooooowwwww! That's going to leave a mark.

Meanwhile, Sue and Wayne arrived safely in Spain. The only glitch to their trip was, Wayne left his phone on the plane. Hey that was quite the rhyme...  Wayne, Spain, plane. LOL. Since they are in Barcelona for a few days he may get his phone before getting on the cruise ship. It's a good thing Sue took her phone too!

I phoned Les and Lynne today and all was fine with K's dogs. Julius seems to be feeling better from taking a Claritin every morning. It's been very windy in South Florida so allergy season is in full gear. Shorty is doing well too. 

So here I sit with an ice pack on my swelling ankle. Mark went to get me some Arnica and Advil. I'll be fit to go in an hour. 

Randy, Dawn and Scott went to Eaton Beach today on the bikes. It was a perfect day for their ride.
If you haven't been, it's worth a trip to Weirsdale, just 15 miles away. 

We relaxed and watched two more "Billions". It's a good series! Randy & Dawn suggested it. Thanks. 

Bowling on Lane 6 was ridiculous. We bowled three games, and collected $19 in the gutter ball fund!!! Although we all contributed, Scott was king! ("So, that's why I had no ball control!") LOL. The dollar hotdogs were great, and the $1  raspberry jello shots even better. Ha! 


So I guess were in for buying 19 Florida Lotto tickets for the five of us. 

Well that's it for today! Ta ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment