Monday, March 28, 2016

RV Sewing Done ... 3/29/16

It's the wee hours and BeeZee is by my side watching TV. It feels like I have a bit of my Maggie here. She'd sit with me at any crazy hour too. (Robbie is soundly sleeping, upside down, in his bed as always; doesn't even know I'm up!) LOL.

Have you seen "Little Big Shots"? I sat watching with a grin on my face. It was very cute. Then, I made a hot cross bun with butter for Belize and me. Fun huh! Now we're watching "Long Island Medium" with Theresa Caputo. She's great, plus fun. 

Ah, good morning (again)! The sun's shining, choruses of birds chirping ... this is lovely. 

Mark decided to putter in the kitchen today to make chicken chili with peppers from Randy's garden. (It smells great!) 

My RV sewing project continued until 2:30. Mark shimmied into the RV (it's a claustrophobic squeeze when it's parked in the RVport!) and hung the new curtains. They will need a little fussing over, but they're hung. Thanks Marky! 
The tiebacks are carved shell leaves on gold chain. The next time we pull the RV out for a trip, I'll tend to them. Yay, a project done. (The color looks off thanks to flash photo ... but whatever.)

At 5 o'clock, we took drinks to the front porch and waited for thunderstorms. It never happened, we think Randy got 90% of them! LOL. It looks like Sue and Wayne got terrible storms in Pompano Beach. 

Well it's time to watch "the Voice" and relax. More tomorrow. Ta ta.  



1 comment:

  1. The last time I went to the RV dealership and shopped for a new RV was a decade ago. I decided it was time to try again, but this time I brought my little mobile device with me. I was able to compare prices and show the salesman what others were charging in the area. made negotiating a much easier process when you have the backing in your hand.

    Liza Pilon @ Prairie City RV

    ReplyDelete