Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Good morning sunshine ... it's a lovely start to our day! 
I have a little Scottish help in my craft room today. LOL BeeZee wanted to see what I was doing, so I sat her on my table. According to Robbie, this was not a good idea. He let her know his disapproval. LOL

For lunch, we decided to take the kids to Hardee's for steakburgers. No, they didn't get steakburgers but they got chicken and fries! 
Chicken hawks ... Robbie and BeeZee
It was a fun outing!

Sadly, our friend Thomas, age 66, passed away after surgery to remove half a lung, then chemotherapy with complications. He was in hospital over two months. His funeral is Wednesday, on his 67th birthday. Drat. 

Tonight, we stayed home and relaxed. Tomorrow, Mark is helping Randy equip his shed with shelves ... and I'm going to game day!  Ta Ta til tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment