Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Porch Sittin' ... June 21, 2016

It was a front door open morning at 64F ... in late June! Nice! The high today reached 87F. 
Birds singing, squirrels eating breakfast in the feeder and two sweet Scotties enjoyed it all with me. 

Mark decided today he'd work on the boathouse slip project. (He's lining the walls of the slip with pressure-treated wood to freshen it and so we can glide in easier than our present method.) Later, the seawall will get a needed facelift. 

Randy hoped to get the new bike today, but ran into a "missing" paperwork snafu ... the old bike's title so had to get a copy at the DMV. Bummer.  We were looking forward to seeing them tonight. Scott's expected to arrive later tonight on his eventual trip north to Connecticut. 

I worked on my eBay sales project, the doggies enjoyed rawhides for an hour, and then Mark and I sat down to watch a movie, "Fifty Shades of Grey."

I don't know why this tickled me so, but I do have one friend in particular that this fits, maybe two, plus 1 that passed away years ago. 
Heehee. Both will recognize themselves and be proud. LOL. Being "normal" is overrated. 

This was last night's Strawberry Moon ... NYC framed it nicely! It was the first full moon on the summer solstice since 1967!

Deadliest Catch has a 2 hour (13th) season opener. We're glued to the Telly.  Ta Ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment