Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday ... June 12, 2016

It's a bright, beautiful start to our day! Finally the humidity is down to normal ... and it's a front door open morning, briefly. Yay. 

Comcast stopped by our house at 8:45 to update our cable box (outside.) Mark happened to see the guy and told him to wait til he told me. Great service! Our new equipment has been shipped so we'll be ready for install. Hopefully Mark and I can figure out the installation. 

Overnight, a horrific crime was committed by a 29-year-old man at an Orlando night club. Our thoughts are with the families of those who died and with those who are recovering physically and emotionally. 


I read this uplifting message on Facebook about two weeks ago and saved it. For what purpose I didn't know. 


Randy and Dawn are riding with biker friends today. It's been a perfect day for them. We're hearing thunder from the west and east but no rain here! As usual. 

Tonight, Mark boiled potatoes, kubi and spinach for dinner. I sat outside enjoying heavy rain with the Scotties. It was a treat. 

Just when I thought all the fun was finished for the day, our neighbor Steve and Shelby, backed a tractor, and I mean a tractor, onto their front driveway. WTF?
Steve thinks his tractor's sexy as he's hoeing along! LOL

That's it for tonight. Hope for a better news day tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment