Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday, May 15, 2017

Good morning. Yes, as usual, it is a bright sunny beautiful day in Central Florida. We had a wee bit of fog this morning, happy to have a little humidity in our air. There was no dillydallying this morning as Mark had a 9 o'clock chiropractor appointment and we both had 1130 dental appointments. Up an' at 'em. 

Lew's GAMEWELL fire alarm sold on eBay auction for $1,000 ... so, it was off to the post office to ship it. Believe me, that was not cheap. We had to put insurance on of course and signature required. Ka-Ching ! (When we got home, I had had another eBay sale, so I wrapped it up and Mark took it to the post office.) 

While we were shopping at Walmart yesterday, unknown to me, Mark spotted Huffy beach cruisers on sale for 79.97. He mentioned it today so I went online to check them out and discovered free shipping. Sweet. I ordered a red bike for Mark and a coral pink one for me. It will be fun to have them along on our RV trip! 
 

One of the Scottie dog Facebook pages that we follow is quite funny. This woman just purchased Prince for her other dog Duffy. The background of the story is Duffy wasn't as thrilled as she thought he would be. The owner is quite a funny writer and puts cartoon captions on her dogs pics. 

 


 
Perhaps it is just my strange sense of humor, but this was hilarious to me. Kind of makes you want to have a wee pupper in the house. Oh no! 🙄

So I took a ride to Elaine and Roger's house, just one street away. I was returning a National Geographic book they loaned me. Of course, I was invited in for happy hour ... well, one lead to two and we had some awesome conversations. They are a lovely couple! We have decided to make a pinochle or euchre team in the neighborhood. Haha. Just add wine. LOL. They invited Mark to come over with the Scotties and join happy hour.  He wouldn't. I was supposed to be home to pick up the dogs to take them for their ride in the Caddy. Alas ... 
 
 Daddy drove them. 💕🐾

Tomorrow Sue and Wayne start their annual trek to the cottage, about a month before we do. We have a few "events" before we pack up for the drive. So, that was our day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment