Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday May 5, 2017

WHAT THE HELL? I swear this is a true story. You know, if you read my Blab, er Blog, I'm OVERPREPARED for Christmas! Right? The new tablecloths are on hand, new napkins, new coordinating Aqua wine glasses, dinnerware, table centerpiece, etcetera. Really, I couldn't think of another thing that could possibly worry me about ONE day 7 months in the future.  ðŸ˜± Well, I was wrong-o!

Last night I woke in a cold sweat ... I'd been at Publix shopping for Christmas DINNER supplies. First, a fellow shopper bullied me; then I'd forgotten my shopping list! Well I recalled "cream corn" that Sue likes (but NO ROLLS as Sue says they fill us up); Brussels sprouts (which I never serve at Xmas) and the list got more and more bizarre as I approached consciousness. Haha! OMG ... this is the EARLIEST EVER for my Christmas nightmare. 😳

So, what's up in your world? Happy Cinco De Mayo! 
Mark had a good experience at the chiropractor's. It's not easy to break in a new doctor. Haha. Of course they'd like him to go 3 x a week for 6 weeks. It's not likely he will. 

Me? Well I baked a triple chocolate cake for tomorrow's derby party at Pat and Ken's. Now I must find my derby hat! It's Pat's party as Ken has a golf tournament at The Villages tomorrow. 

 

Mark's tiny garden plot is producing cherry tomatoes by the quart. They're delicious!
 
WOWSA! 

Tonight's fun was a fab chicken Parmesan dinner that Mark made for us. After cleanup we took the doggies for their evening ride on The Caddy. 😎 We all enjoy it. 

Now it's time for the new Ancient Aliens 👽 so ta ta til tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment