Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Good morning. We are so lucky all that terrible weather stayed north of us. Good heavens. Imagine wicked tornadoes in January! Meanwhile, here, we had the front door open for an hour or two first thing but it's now 80° at noon. 

Did I mention yesterday that we won $100 from Giant Recreation World? On Facebook they had "Merry Monday's" throughout the holidays and WE won a $100 restaurant gift card. Nice! 

 

Mark groomed the Scotties today while I began the tax prep job. How is it that a bank statement and a credit card statement are missing? I'm pretty organized so it's a mystery. The bank charges $5 to make a copy and mail it, but since I don't have a computer & printer, $5 it is. 

RanDawn may have been "a little fuzzy" from last night's revelry. Haha. The champagne did them in. (Mark napped today, too. But I was too busy with paperwork.) We had some heavy showers this afternoon and evening so we relaxed with the doggies and watched House of Cards. 

Tomorrow, I have an eye doctor appointment to see what the eye pain was all about. Wish me luck ... 

Sue and Wayne enjoyed dinner out at Valentino's ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment