Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Good morning. It was a gorgeous start to our day! Mark had the front door open when I finally got up at 9 o'clock. I didn't sleep all in one shot but at 2 a.m. discovered a new UFO show for a couple hours in the night. 😳 👽 🌙  Anyway, it was a terrific program out of Canada that took place in October 1967 right off the coast of Nova Scotia. I remembered the story from my youth and had been captivated by it at that time. The fact that a Russian submarine try to intercept the UFO crash-site despite 5 Canadian naval ships guarding it was most interesting. 

So, it was a very busy day for me. I had four or five errands to run and stopped in at Office Depot to print some forms I needed. That sounds easy, but I had to work on their laptop. I haven't used anything but my iPhone since 2010. Ha ha, that was fun. Laptops with Microsoft are so cumbersome compared to Apple format. 

When I came home, I brought the doggies a bag of peanut butter mini-bones and a new dog toy, Christmas presents from Susan and Wayne, actually. Mz BeeZee had a blast stealing it from Robbie and romping about the house with him in hot pursuit. 

 

Meanwhile, Mark had his appointment and then went to the Ocala National Forest for an afternoon of hunting. Hunting season is nearly over, so he's picking up a couple of his stands and bringing them home today. I expect a very sad face when he arrives home. 

My apology for the following but, damn, it's funny. 
 
Tonight, it was wine, hot tub and dinner. Tomorrow, RanDawn will be here in the morning. Ta Ta. 


No comments:

Post a Comment