Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Good afternoon. Obviously, the day got away on me. It was our neighborhood ladies luncheon at the Olive Garden. There were 12 yackety yakkers there for a fun time. Not one person had an alcoholic beverage today ... just a bunch of coffee drinkers. Of course I had decaf!

 
Two of "the girls" have English Springer Spaniels at home and I love hearing their stories. I miss my springers, but love our wee feisty Scotties. 

 
Another Scottie family posted their photo shoot and I was reminded of Red Riding Hood ... Grandma, what a big nose you have! 😂

Dawn worked today ... Randy puttered at home and the K's went dancing at the bowling alley's bar. Cool eh!

Tomorrow, we're having a few friends in for roast beef dinner and merriment. This afternoon was tomorrow's party prep for us and rawhide chews for Robbie and BeeZee. 

Our friend Jack had a successful surgery and has several days monitoring in hospital. We wish he and Carol strength for the coming recovery time. We're sure Jack will be dancing and bowling again in record time! 

That's it til tomorrow. 👍🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment