Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Good morning from sunny Central Florida where it's 70° this morning. While the rest of our friends tuck Christmas away, I'm busy decorating trees for next season! 🎄 Fah La La La Lah 🎶 Ho ho ho 🎅🏼 

When I let the Scotties out back this morning, I spooked the squirrel who was sitting in the hanging bench bird feeder. He jumped into the gravel and scooted across through the iron fence to safety. Fortunately, the dogs were still stretching and not ready to charge. Ha ha 

Mark went shopping for his seawall project and got a start on it right away. 
 
Of course he ran into tree roots! Nothing is as easy as we think. 

I worked on my ribbon project and am pleased with the look. Something different for the living room tree! 
 
Next, my favorite ornaments will be added. 

Randy & Dawn are home from their Cedar Key adventure. Apparently the RV park is pretty old (quaint) and they found a great place to eat. It was either Denny's, Eddy's or Annie's. Haha. 

It's football:30 now so Ta Ta til tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment