Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Good morning. It was so beautiful and cool that the doggies and I sat outside for our first hour of the day. Orion was overhead, in all his glory! Do you remember, when you were a kid, how many stars you could see in the heavens? This darn light pollution really irks me! 
 
Of course, I should mention that I grew up in central Canada and as you can see from the map, it's reasonably dark there! Egad, what have we done to our wondrous night sky viewing! Well, the aliens have no trouble finding their way around the globe at night now! 👽 Boo!

So, I began making my low-carb oatmeal, sort of, chocolate chip cookies 🍪 for our upcoming RV trip. We don't have to pack much food as Giant Recreation World's annual rally starts with breakfast and ends with dinner! Seriously, if you are considering buying an RV, either new or used, I highly recommend them! They're service has been outstanding, and we have now owned our Grand Junction fifth wheel for nine years! We plan on trading it in in about four years time. But, it's going to take Mark and I 4 years to agree on what we are buying next. 😂. Mama wants a big ass toy hauler and daddy wants a small class A. Stay tuned ...

Perhaps I understand why Mark may want something smaller in a few years as he is washing one side of it today ... all 40' of gelcoat. It actually stays pretty clean with our RVPORT storage. (News flash, it was less time for him to wash said RV than it was for me to make 4 dozen cookies!)

 
Haha ... notice the pic I started with. 🙄

 
See how the bedroom rises to allow our golf cart in! WOWSA. ❤️

 
Here's the rear bedroom in the garage. The queen bed rises to let you drive your cart in! 

 
Front living room with 2 queen foldout beds and theatre seating chairs! 😘

 
Island kitchen with big ass fridge (plus an outside kitchen.)

 
And it'll match our existing Dodge! Sweet. (Now I just need a lotto win!) 💰🤑

Back to reality! Maybe we can afford to go 🎳 today? 😊 Well, crap, that was pretty bad on my part. 🙄. Mark was 173/172 ... but moi, wha waaaa ... 113 and 116. What the "H" happened to my 221? Gone-zo. 

We sat outside with happy hour, then Mark cooked on the Barbie and we fed the dogs. It was a great evening just enjoying the breeze! Ya gotta love F L O R I D A !!!

 
BeeZee and Robbie having Happy Hour fun. 

Our English cousin sent this gorgeous pic of my Grandmother "Nan" and my Mom. 
 
I have no idea what year this was taken, but guess WW2 years. 

Sue and Wayne have gone to their Halloween party at the Elks. This year, Wayne is Batman, and Sue is Wonder Woman.
 
Nah nah nah nah nah NAH BATMAN! "POW. POP."

 
Wonder Woman!  Have fun at your Halloween PARTAY!

 
BonRog's Chief is having trouble getting the cat off his back! LOL

 
Dear sweet Percy-man is sporting a new sweater! ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment