Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016

Good morning! We wish you a fun Halloween! 
 

Congratulations to the Cubbies on a great win last night ... the World Series continues!

 
Could it be a shark, a mermaid and a pirate? Cuties!
 
Devilish Scottie and the Witch. ❤️

 
Hahaha ... love the smile! Minnie Mouse!

Pat & Ken came over at 4 o'clock for happy hour. We had plenty of laughs ... and, sorted out world problems. LOL. Pat and I could have continued to make it a PARTAY, but Ken dragged her off home. Ha ha. Well, it is Halloween and we could get some kids at the door. 

Mark is whipping up a meal of rotisserie chicken, sliced tomatoes and broccoli/Cauliflower. Yum yum. afterwards, we will sit on the front porch with wine and await the trick or treaters. 

Well, we went to walk the dogs at 6:30 as no kids had showed up yet. So, I donned a lampshade and went trick-or-treating myself. 

 
Lew and Lynn over-served me, so I wasn't able to get to any other neighbors. DRAT. I could have had one hell of a party. So ... happy Halloween y'all. 

💋 




No comments:

Post a Comment