Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday, October 21, 2016

Good morning! The aroma of cinnamon and vanilla wafts from my oven with 52 low-carb chocolate chip cookies baking. Yum. Mark woke just in time to put the pans in the oven while I rolled more cookies. It's a good limit switch on the "sweets" when I have to make them myself! 😇

Next on my "to do" is dried grasses and leaves arrangements. Two were done between fun yesterday but I still have 2 for today. 

We want to wish Pam a very happy birthday. She is recovering from a cold in Minnesota.

Tomorrow is Randy's birthday 🎉! We're invited for Mexican food in Mount Dora with the family. Mark did some awesomely creative shopping for his 🎁. Also tomorrow is the bowling tournament to raise money for cancer research. I'm bowling (maybe not well, but participating) along with my friends Lynn, Pat and Rose. 

 

Mark got some sudden ambition and raked leaves around the oak tree! Not me! I'm aching from the cold-front arriving this evening! Imagine how awful I'd feel living in Winnipeg where fronts roll like clockwork. (It's going to 59 overnight!) 😬

Bonnie had carpal tunnel surgery last Monday and is doing very well. She and Roger are having dinner at Chimi's in Tulsa. (We were there last February and liked it very much.) 

Sue and Wayne are dancing at The Elks in Pompano where Jack plays DJ on Friday nights. 

Us? We're sipping wine with dogs on our laps and watching TV. 😊 🍷 📺 


No comments:

Post a Comment