Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1, 2016

Hello October! 
River maples along Lake Eustis and Sunset Bay are showing autumn colors! 

We started our day with a spinach and feta cheese omelette! Wow! My eyes were scarcely open when Mark called me for breakfast. Robs and Beez were already waiting for their fried egg. Lucky Scotties! Lucky me!

Mark headed to the grocery store for thick cut pork chops while I tidied the house for tonight's fun. Randy and Dawn are coming for dinner and Mexican Dominoes. 

Once Mark was home, I left for Target to buy a birthday pressie for little 1 year old Brandon. Tomorrow morning we're meeting the partiers at Mary's Country Kitchen for brunch! 


Yes folks, Brandon is a cute redhead! 

Dawn and Randy arrived from an outdoor, "dry" party ... in need of A/C and a drink!

Mark made a tomato mozzarella salad and we opened a 2011 ... no that's NOT a typo ... wine. It was so tasty that we opened another one! Finally, it was back to the ol' Franzia. LOL

"Someone left the cake out in the rain" was sung in many keys ... then played on the iPhone by Marilyn Manson. (?). Anyway, it was a PARTAY!

I have no idea what was going on here ... but it was fun. 

Dinner was great! We had a blast ... and never got our dominoes out. We finished the evening by singing John Denver's Country Roooads, take me hoooome. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment