Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Good afternoon. Well, I guess it’s nice to be missed. Thanks for checking in on me Jim. On Monday, I started sorting out my paperwork for business taxes. It was a lot more work than what I thought, and I continued on it after my doctors appointment on Tuesday.

Last night, we went to LaDonna and Wayne‘s for pizza and sat on their front porch with our dogs and smoked cigars. It was a beautiful evening, jacket weather … just a little bit cool. The sunset was amazing.

Today, the dogs have been sitting on the front porch helping Mark re-screen the garage doors. There’s always something to be done, isn’t there? 

Clean & fresh looking! Good job Mark! 

I finished up the tail end of the tax paperwork and called my accountant. Now, I’ll take a drive and drop it off to him for the bookkeeper to begin that part of it. It was a pretty good year, well, a lot of eBay activity with consignments.  Our friend Lynn had us sell some of her late husband’s things on eBay. Then Markymark brought over boxes of things to sell after they settled in. That helped to drive business and I sold several paintings and knickknacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment