Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday, January 7, 2022

Good afternoon. I was up early working on my big painting. The kids came and sat out here in the sunroom with me and we put the news on. They are so cute, they love to be wherever we are. Mark managed to sleep in until 830, very good for him.


My wee Scottish helpers πŸΎπŸ’•

We had plans to go out tonight, but after listening to the news and hearing that the omicron virus is rampant, and this is probably the worst weekend for it in Florida, we have decided to stay home. When I talked to Diane and Kris this afternoon they said the same thing. They are staying home. Anyway, tonight on the history channel the proof is out there, the newest series.  I will be tuned in. πŸ‘½ 






WOWSA!!! Scary stuff … got to rewatch this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment