Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Good afternoon. It is a dull misty day. We are supposed to be getting rain, but it’s all south of us. It’s a perfect day for getting a few things done around our house. Mark is painting our new baseboards with the Swiss coffee color we use on all our white woodwork. I have planned all week to finish my painting today. Of course it won’t be finished, but I am getting a lot done. While I am painting, I have my favorite show, Ancient Aliens on Roku TV. 

Randy called today just to check in. He had been to the gym for a workout while Dawn is working this Saturday. It had been a light rain over at his place. 

I sent a text to Sue and got a callback from Wayne. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He was looking for missing clothes hangers that he had thrown in the bottom of the wardrobe packing boxes. (I’m sure they will show up in some strange place.) We know Diane emptied the wardrobes and hung the clothes up … and the boxes were empty when Mark flattened them for recycling. So, the hangers have got to be around somewhere. ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ 

Tonight we went to our Stavros for a quick and delicious dinner! Stavros it was! We invited the K’s but they already had a nearby offer of Chicken tortilla soup (good stuff) at Di & Kris’s. It’s very very cold feeling tonight (50F) at this time! The north wind is right out of the Canadian prairies … guess I’ve lost all my northern ‘blood’ ‘cause damn it’s cold tonight. ๐Ÿ˜‚


Cheery fire! Stay warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment