Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday January 19, 2022

It’s the wee hours of the morning and I’m having coffee with Mz BeeZee. Last night I headed off to bed at 9:30, tired from unpacking. Well, I got a 2nd wind at 2 a.m.  πŸ€” (Unfinished ‘business’ gets me.) There were more pictures waiting to be hung … and Wayne was trying to schedule Comcast (again) as they went to their old address! Nothing’s easy when you move! I don’t think they have TV yet. 🀨

At home, I just want a normal day. πŸ˜‚ Laundry, painting and the like. Reality … more boxes of things for eBay listings. Sue sent me home with two lovely (white brocade) dining chairs, a small blue chest with storage and the ginormous black framed mirror that stood at their front entry in Pompano. (It’s mega-ginormous in THIS house!) πŸ˜… So, I have moving related things to accomplish here too. 

It’s now 15 minutes before two and Mark has gone to the store to pick up hangers for the big mirror, He dropped off several boxes of things at the Humane Society store. It feels like we’ve been moving. πŸ˜‚ These are just a few of the boxes that Mark is crammed into our garbage and recycling for tomorrow’s pick up. He’s actually in the picture, can you see him?


Mark’s been busy for hours. 

Tonight we met our neighborhood friends for dinner at Luigis in Tavares.  It’s always a fun night, just getting together and eating dinner. Back home, we sat on our front porch with the dogs while Mark smoked a cigar. It was in the mid 60s, a little bit chilly. 

Tomorrow, we have a couple of mirrors to hang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment