Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday, January 31, 2022

Hi there! It was a busy day around here. 🤔 Mark ran the errands of eBay packages and off to Lowes for the K’s laundry room cabinet. (Leesburg had 2 or them yesterday; gone today. 🙄 So, Mark drove to the Mount Dora store to buy it.) He attempted to drop off the donations at the humane society store, forgetting its closed Mondays. 🙃 

Meanwhile back at home, I listed a dozen more items for sale, cataloged them and packed them where I can find them. (I hope!) Monday is always banking day … pay the bills, whatever. Then there’s the daily chores.

Sue passed onto me a memento from my Dad! 

I didn’t know my dad was a school safety patrol. It’s cool, eh! This pin would be over 100 years old. 

Another pin Sue gave me was Dad’s military service pin. That would be from WWII … 


Fantastic gifts! They’re in my curio cabinets with the war medals. 🥰

It was warmer today! Thank heavens. I’ve not thawed out from yesterday. Mark is back in shorts already. 😎 He took the kids for the first golf cart ride in a week. They love it. 

Tonight we were watching Blind frog Ranch on the discovery channel. That’s it for today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment