Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday, January 27, 2022


Sol de Mexico dinner fun with friends 🥰

It actually was a bit of a crazy day. We had a sale on eBay, couldn’t find the items in our storage, canceled the sale, then promptly found the item. Now I have to void the shipping, and ask the buyer if they would like to purchase it again. OMG. Actually, that’s how the whole day went.  ðŸ™„

Then we were to meet everyone at sold Mexico at 5 o’clock. Lani had to go to work today so made it 6 o’clock. I thought Wayne and LaDonna had been in on the entire range of text sharing, and never thought to tell them about the time change. At 5:10 she called me to see if they were at the right restaurant. Well, they were and I realized I hadn’t told her at the time change. OMG, we had to giddy up and get off to the restaurant. 😅

So believe me, that’s how the entire day went. Now, it’s after 11 and we’re off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment