Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday January 14, 2022

Good morning! Yayah it’s middle of the night and I’ve had my coffee already. 🤷‍♀️ It’s just a fact I sleep better in the summertime … don’t know why! Anyway, everyone else is fast asleep here. 

Funny how my mind processes things during the quiet hours … like what happened to the king size bed frame #2 from K’s move? It’s missing along with 1 mattress cover and sheet set for a twin bed. 🤷‍♀️ Both Diane and I checked the moving truck … it was definitely empty. 

Today is catchup around here … then out to dinner tonight. What to wear? 



Fabulous evening at Rose Plantation celebrating the K’s anniversary and the closing of the Pompano house. They were there 9 years! 



Lots of fun!  The service was great … food very good … what a night! Thank you Sue & Wayne. 




No comments:

Post a Comment