Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Good evening. It’s being another chilly Willy day here in Central Florida !!! I hate it 🤨 … bring on the sunshine! It’s been overcast all day with light rain. I swear, it reminds me of Manitoba in October. 

Mark started the painting of our baseboards, at least in the hallway where I am slopping water around washing floors. 😂 He worked until his knees got sore. More tomorrow.

I decided this year rather than leave all my accounting to year end, I would try and work on it each month. Well, that was a couple or three hours work today. Hopefully it’ll get a little easier as I get used to doing it.

Kris was trying to remove the shower door at the K’s  house, without damaging it as Diane wants it at her place. Apparently there is a piece of side glass that is going to be very difficult to remove. Maybe next week we can work on it with him.



BeeZee is done with the chilly winter weather too. We haven’t had a golf cart ride in 3 days! This coming weekend is going to be the coldest we’ve had in four years! Yikes. 

Tonight, date night, we are going to Oakwood Smokehouse for ribs and onion rings. Yum. Sue and Wayne met us there! How fun … so many years of living 259 miles apart when we couldn’t meet up. Dinner is always good at Oakwood. Our waitress Michele was very good … all in all, a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment