Saturday, December 31, 2016

December 31, 2016

Good morning from chilly (45) Central Florida. Well, the sun is shining, there's a log in the fireplace and a Scotty on my lot, so no complaints here! 
 
Haha. What a picture. I bet this looks really inviting to Marky in the Ocala National Forest, just chilling! 

I sorted clothes I wasn't wearing and gathered items for an end of year donation to the Humane Society store. We took three boxes two days ago, but I apparently had even more. LOL. Where does it all come from? Mark and I lost about 15 pounds each in the last five months so somethings we just weren't wearing any more. Then, there were a couple of table cloths that I donated and a few odds and ends of household items that should be very salable. Out with the old, in with the new for 2017. 

 
Wishing you a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2017. 

 
Robbie & BeeZee say "get these dumb hats off! Arooo." 

Sharon & Art's party starts at 8 o'clock, so I best get busy getting ready. We're taking deviled eggs and hot pepper cream cheese on crackers! I'm starving now ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment