Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Good morning! Mark intended on hunting this morning but when his alarm sounded at 4:30 it was a no go. Ha! (He'd gotten into Jack Daniels Honey whiskey at Ken's.) So, I left him sleeping and took the kids out at 7 am. 

At 9, when I put the dogs on the bed to wake him, "we" discovered our appointments were 10 o'clock (not 1 like I thought!) Whoosh ... dogs fed, walked and off we went just to wait at the dermatologistt's office. The office's internet was down and staff was doing things with paper and pencils. No one is capable anymore without their technology. Fortunately, we both had a good check ups and don't have to go back for a year! Yay! Sunscreen! 

I think I may have finished my Christmas shopping today. Yes, usually there's something last minute but other than that, it's done! 🎄✅😁

 

Holy shit. At 4:40 PM a big American Bald eagle flew over our yard! Egad, people flock to Alaska to see these birds and here they are snowbirds in Florida. I can't believe I didn't have my camera ready. Well, I saw him coming for quite a ways but I wasn't sure I was believing my eyes! Mark has gone for an evening hunt, so it's a party of one +2 Scottie dogs on the front porch. I've been keeping busy today listing items on eBay. The kids have been enjoying rawhides this afternoon, but of course they want the same one. Just like children! 

Before Mark left, he started a crockpot with meatballs and sauce. So, my dinner is ready. Nice eh? 

My evening was spent with Comcast's tech support as our living room TV had audio but no picture. After being passed around and put on hold, to no avail, we need either a new Comcast box OR a new TV. Obviously, we hope it's not our TV as it is not very old. We shall have to dig up the receipt and see if we bought extended warranty. 

So ... we're happy we have A comfortable place to sit in the sunroom and watch TV for the evening. Ta Ta. 





No comments:

Post a Comment