Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday, December 16, 2016

Aren't I a little "old" to have a nightmare? 😱 (I took Advil PM at 11 ... and here I am 4 hours later; that obviously didn't work for pain nor sleep!) Anyway, the goofy nightmare was job related ... but I don't have a job! 🙄 (A "front" rolled through Florida during the night so that would account for my edginess.) Thank heavens I don't live in Winnipeg where the fronts roll in from the west with regularity! So, good (wee hours) morning! Mz Bee came to find me and sit on my lap so it's a fine start to this day regardless of anything else. (Yes, I went back to bed after a diet Sunkist.)

Happy birthday to our wonderful Scottie dog, Robbie the Bruce. Robbie turns six years young today. He celebrated, along with his sister Belize, by eating a treat from Piglet's Pantry, while wearing bow ties (from our Tawns family in Perth) and posing for a picture to be posted on Facebook. When Mark got home from his appointment, we went to lunch at one of Robbie's favorite places on the boat. Lucky boy! 

 
BeeZee and Robbie waiting for a doggie cupcake. 🎂

 
Delicious looking, aren't they? Robbie chose a blue one and Beez ate red one. 🐾

 
At 1 o'clock, we took the kids for a boat ride to Palm Gardens for lunch. Robbie sat on this seat the entire ride. 

 
BeeZee is so good on the boat ... but she still wears a yellow tether until she gets  swimming lessons. 

 
Boneless (chicken) wings for lunch ... and visits from a few patrons. 

 
BeeZee sits so nicely now! They're quite used to this rustic gem of a restaurant. 

 
It's official ... Robbie is 6 years young. 💕

What a lovely 75F it was. Tomorrow, 82 is forecast ... no white Christmas in these parts. 

That's it. Now it's relaxing time! Ta Ta. 


No comments:

Post a Comment