Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday, December 30, 2016

Good morning! 😎 It's A fine day in our neighborhood as seven couples left on a cruise! Mark and I are holding the fort. We wish them a bon voyage and for the new cruisers (Pat & Ken) we suggested sea bands. 

I finished my Christmas sorting for the new white tree which should arrive sometime next week. Next year's decor has already been selected and table linens ordered, chandelier foofaraw and new white iridescent garland for the (green) living room tree. As you can guess, I can hardly wait. LOL

This afternoon, we are taking BeeZee to our vet for a check up. Of course today she ate all her breakfast and seems to be absolutely fine. It's always that way when you take a kid to the doctor. Ha ha

Last evening we had a lovely phone call from Rick Moir. He was just finishing up at the log home before heading to dinner at the condo. (They've been busy and are within three weeks of moving into the renovated house.) Kudos! Mark and I plan to see it next summer with an RV trip west. 

Back from the vet, BeeZee's X-ray came back clean! Whew! She must have chewed the piece up fine enough to pass it. No more "indestructible" rubber bones for that tough chewer! 

Since I didn't take a picture today, thought I'd do a 10 year flashback to Christmas 2006 at our Pompano Beach home when Mom and Linda were still with us. Matt's there too, behind Mark and Randy. 
 

Matt opening Shiloh's gift of "Iggy" ... while Maggie tried to bite it. haha. (We had Iggy out this year for Robbie and BeeZee!) 
 

Dinner with the usual suspects ... Randy got a nice shiny tooth for Christmas I see. 😂
 

Since my proofreader couldn't see "the tooth" ...

 
Ha! Ta Ta til tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment