Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tuesday December 20, 2016

Yes, I'm up early and wishing for ANOTHER Christmas 🎄 to decorate! "We" have whittled ourselves down to 1 measly tree from a high point of 7ish. Now admittedly, that was a bit over the top. But then I see my friend Sharon's house and she whittled down from 47. Nope. Not a typo! Each tree had a theme ... but then she gave her "cleaning lady" permission to cast out a few and wound up with just 23 this year! (It's a darn good thing I didn't see her trash pile in October!) Sharon's trees range in size from 12' to 7' ... so we're talking large trees! It's not the "having" but the storing of it all. Alas, I'm dreaming of a white pre-lit tinsel 7.5' slimline tree. 🙄

 
So, good morning! 🌞I have a few things to buy at Hobby Lobby but am "scared" to go!  Christmas stuff will be on sale! 😍🎄 Mark has his morning scheduled ... 
 
Fortunately, Hobby Lobby was sold out on white trees! Yay. 😅 I bought my list of items and got out of there with my sanity. Haha. All afternoon I decked the halls ... well, dining room with foofarah! It looks glittery! (I did manage to slightly twist my ankle getting off the chair I was standing on. I know! Dumb. 
 
Tonight, we are meeting Randy and Dawn at IchiBan for dinner. It might be the last time we get to see them until Christmas day with everyone's busy schedule! 
 
I heard a rumor today that someone in my family may have purchased an RV ... Diane & Kris! Sweet!!! They'll be joining the RVfest on our driveway this weekend. 
IchiBan was very busy tonight! Our waiter was fresh off the boat and didn't speak one word of English. Dawn ordered red wine ... I ordered Chardonnay but soon discovered "NO WHITE WINE." (No Zinfandel either.) I settled on water with RHEMON. Whatever. Haha ... dinner was good and we had fun. Randy got sherbet at the dessert bar ... but when Mark went for some, Randy saw Mark go to the soup bar. Yep ... a soup bowl for ice cream! 
 
Randy's wee bowl ... Mark's big bowl. 😂

That was our day! Hope yours was good too!


No comments:

Post a Comment