Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Good morning. It's a dull, cloudy day (right now!) oh where are you Mr. Sunshine? I see parcel under the tree not there the day before. Could there be a surprise for moi? 😁

Tomorrow is our Robbie's sixth birthday ... and I have a box of doggy cupcakes from Piglet's Pantry for him and BeeZee. (They are so nice at that store. When I bought the box cupcakes they gave me three little doggy bones for the birthday boy!) 

 

 
Inside Piglet's ... named for their late greyhound, Piglet. This wonderful shop has been open since 1997. 

This morning, I rode with Mark to his appointment in The Villages. He enjoys taking the back route down 42, but I'll be darned if I could find my way. LOL. It was a lovely drive through the country where we saw horses and donkeys, goats and llamas. One of these days when I go with him we will go to Eaton Beach on Lake Weir for lunch. Today, however, he wanted to go hunting. And, I had more eBay photos to take. 

A package arrived from Bonnie and Roger in today's mail. The dogs were extremely interested once I took it out of the brown wrapper. Boy, they sure have a good noses ... they knew for sure whose house it had come from! It's under the tree waiting for Christmas Day. πŸŽ„

Randy and Dawn came over this afternoon with fancy treats for Robbie's birthday ...

 
from Piglet's Pantry! Wow! Lucky pups! Yes, Robbie shared with Mz BeeZee. πŸΎπŸ’•  So we had a glass of wine or two and yakked. They decided on Stavros for dinner and left about 5:30. Mark arrived home from the forest at 6:15 ... so we ate crockpot meatballs. (Good stuff.) 

We're thinking about Jim G and hoping his knee is feeling better ... now 1 week post op. πŸ’•

Tonight, it's a quiet one here with the doggies enjoying rawhides while we watch Telly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment