Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Good afternoon. Well, the day started out just fine until I tried to print a mailing label for eBay. My trusty printer it’s not working today. I ran out of ink and put a new cartridges, and now it is skipping lines and has poor print quality. I did some troubleshooting online and clean the cartridge heads and the printer head. What the heck? What can go wrong overnight with technical things? It’s not even Halloween yet. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Anyway, I did a few eBay listings today, just a few more things around the house that we’re not using. Also, another donation box is set up for the Humane Society store. Someday, we will be ready rid of all the surplus goods we have accumulated. Ha! Never! I swear it’s impossible when you try to downsize. And, this house really isn’t any smaller, just a different layout.  

Tonight we are celebrating LaDonna and Wayne‘s anniversary. I will include a picture later. 

It’s now 1030, and we had a nice dinner at Tillie’s. We had initially thought we would eat at CJ‘s, but it was closed tonight. I guess things have been slow so they decided to close a couple of nights a week. Anyway, we walked across the street to Tillie’s where we had a very good dinner. (I forgot to get my phone out and take a picture.) 

Afterwords, we came back and sat on the front porch while the guys had cigars. It rained, and cooled it down so nicely. It was a perfect evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment