Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday, October 4, 2021

Good morning y’all … our skies are clear with low(er) humidity so the stars are brilliant overhead. I was out with the kids at 6 o’clock looking up. Orion is overhead … the dagger stars are visible. (My mighty hunter is asleep as I wish I was.) In the midst of an interesting dream I experienced a ferocious calf cramp. It was bad … still felt that fluttering sensation after a muscle relaxer and BioFreeze. Yes doctor, I am well hydrated and taking vitamin E daily. Ouch! 

I worked on my paintings … Mark had an eye doc appointment which took forever. He needs an eyelid surgery … maybe November. 

Sue and Wayne at their friends at Gillespie‘s for dinner tonight. Well, they hadn’t seen Amy and Raymond for at least three days. Ha ha Ha. Apparently they had a really nice evening and enjoyed getting out.

We were sitting on our front porch enjoying the cool evening air. Lani and Markymark joined us for an hour, and it was great fun. 

Now, it’s dancing with the stars on Telly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment