Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Good morning. Mark was up early and off to the dentist for an 8 o’clock appointment. He needed a crown done and was home by 10 o’clock. That was perfect for him as Wayne was picking him up to go to the shooting range. They are off to sight in their rifles.

Meanwhile, I handled the morning chores and then finished my painting, which I posted a picture of yesterday. I’d like it. It’s the best I could do at this time. I think I will go back to creating a few small ones and work on more techniques.

Today, the rain moved in. We had a heavy downpour around 930 and now the sky is just light gray. More rain is predicted later on. never mind, it will not dull the spirits of the witches and bitches gathering at Nancy’s today. This which is going to secretly wear her devil horns underneath my witches hat. Ha ha.


What’s under that stuffed hat??? Horns? 



What fun!!! Much laughter and shenanigans … then we played charades! More fun !!!

One pop drop me off at home, Lani and Markymark were on the front porch. Lani had on her Batman costume.  



More silly Halloween fun!!!

Mark had taco meat ready for over a salad for dinner, and it was delicious. No, it’s time to relax and watch football. 🏈 









No comments:

Post a Comment