Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Good morning y’all … we’ll be grilling steaks today at the campsite! This is a great place for shady sites! Love it. 

We needed a few things at the store and took a short ride to Walmart. I was hoping to pick up a couple of T-shirts but no luck. Everything in the sparse women’s clothing section was long sleeved, too warm for our Florida region. Back at the RV, Mark and Wayno set up their BBQ’s and the picnic tables. 

I painted for an hour … tweaking some areas of the canvas. LaDonna created a couple varieties of deviled eggs and the guys watched football on L’s outdoor TV. Drinkies were had. 

Hank n Mary joined we 4 at 5ish with a glass of wine and their wee Tibetan spaniel, Kirby. Our Scotties were banished to the rig and spent the next 3 hours looking out the door at the goings on. More football … cooking and more cocktails. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Finally we all sat at one pik-a-nik table. Mary looked at me (my Viking horns may have been poking out from my unruly hair) and asked … “Who’s going to say grace?”

I didn’t miss a beat … ๐Ÿ˜‡ “I will!!! GRACE. That’s it, that’s all you’re getting, now eat!” ๐Ÿ˜‚



Later, LaDonna and I walked over to Mitzie and Richard’s for a jovial bonfire and were still giggling. She said, “The Viking was in full gear today. I nearly choked on my drink when you said “GRACE” … now eat.” OMG, we couldn’t stop laughing. 


At bedtime, Mark said “Goodnight Grace.” ๐Ÿ˜‚





No comments:

Post a Comment