Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday, October 18, 2021

Good morning. I was up early with Mark as he was going to help Markymark again today. I had a lot of things to get done too. One of them was to contact Hewlett-Packard regarding my laptop. I was hoping to be able to package it up and ship it in, but that was not to be. After two hours on tech-support, we had it up and running. It’s not the fastest in the world, but the new Wi-Fi helps out a lot. Anyway, I need to use it more often and run the updates! 

Mark was home a little after 2 o’clock, we had a bite of lunch and then we both fell asleep for nearly 2 hours. We’ve been going and going and going lately. LOL

After dinner, we took the dogs for a walk and then a golf cart ride. I just settled on the front porch when Lani and Mark came over with a drink to join me. It was fun to hear about Lani‘s trip to Chicago and her visit with the daughters. Then, we heard a few stories of Mark and Markymark working on the rental property.  



Hahaha … MM’s butt 



Mark said the Wizard of Oz came to mind. Ha. 

It was certainly a beautiful day and a gorgeous evening to sit out. Mark and Barb are off to the woods in the morning when it supposed to be 54°. That’s it for today. I hope you had a good one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment