Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Good evening. It’s just after 6 o’clock and I’m getting a start on the blog. Mark and Bob went archery hunting this morning, but once again, the hound dogs foiled them. There hasn’t been any evidence of deer around during the day, so I think Mark will wait until we get back from our little RV excursion. 

Sue and Wayne arrived home today, and all hell broke loose when Wayne couldn’t find his tea stirring spoon. 🙄 I was the last one in the house last July, so I am to blame. Sue said it was a spoon that didn’t match anything in the house. 😂 I plead the fifth and said the dish ran away with the spoon. 🥄  Of course they’re in a muddle when they first get home, that’s normal. It will take a few days to get settled in. Mimi was looking for her toy box which I had put away because our dogs were there in July with us. I was able to tell Sue where to find it and a crisis was averted. 🐾💕

Pam phoned today and we caught up on what she has been doing. Apparently, she is thinking to volunteer with the Red Cross and is studying a course online. As Mark says, Saint Pam! We had a good chitchat and I said I thought Pam would be able to handle it, as she is much like Mark, and can sleep anywhere, even on a flat board. I, on the other hand, would be expecting the Red Cross to have a lovely Tempur-pedic mattress for me. LOL. Pam had been to Nashville and spend some time with Christine and Chase and Daisy, their dog-human. Christine loves to paint, and uses acrylics and watercolors. Pam hooked us up and we chatted and shared pictures today. It was awesome.

I worked on my paintings today, didn’t get too far, but at least got back into it. Yeah yeah, I did a lot of painting the past two weeks, but it was on the walls. 

Mark was disappointed when he couldn’t buy any more of the Behr granite grip gray paint for our driveway! It’s the oddest thing not being able to get supplies. He asked the attendant at the paint counter if he could order some. Well apparently the store gets it first and whatever is left over goes to the customer. Hmmm, is that a twist on the old supply and demand rule?

Pam shared some pictures of great niece Scout’s first birthday party. Paula was there, and is looking good.



Scout apparently looks just like her late grandmother, Marcy. Happy Birthday wee girl. 

So the weather is beautiful and it’ll be a front porch sitting type of night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment