Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Good morning. It is a beautiful cool and breezy autumn morning. Yes, real fall weather has finally come to Central Florida.

Mark went to help Markymark on his potential rental property that he is currently renovating. I am cleaning up in the sunroom, on the high shelves. But, right now it’s coffee time on the front porch!



Today was my day to sort out the upper shelves in the sunroom that collect all sorts of memorabilia. Well, they’ve gotten a little overcrowded. I did some weeding out and got a box ready for the Humane Society. They must love us, there’s always something new in their shop to sell. Ha ha.

My friend Pat wanted me to put a new bow on one of her Christmas wreaths, it’s quite cute, a grapevine snowman door wreath. I’ve never seen one like it. Anyway, I got out my Bowdabra  and made her a new triple box for it and she was thrilled. I walked it down there about 3 o’clock and had a drink with Pat and Ken. He’s going to have a look at my computer tomorrow and see if he can figure out how I can get back onto the Wi-Fi. Yeah, it’s another crazy deal with electronics at our house.

So I certainly heard this in my family, and apparently many did as this was posted on Facebook. And Sue pointed out … no wonder all our grandparents were so skinny.



Ha! Maybe we should be getting back to the original Coca-Cola formula. Apparently it worked for all the folks in those days. 😂

Mark did some repairs and removing old electrical outlets on a wall in the sunroom. At one time in its life, it was the outer wall of the house. That involves quite a lot of chipping and hammering. Now, he will plaster it and then I can paint it.  Yeah, more painting. 

After dinner, I took my computer down to Ken and will see if he can get into it to get a new wireless signal. After our walk we sat on the front porch for an hour. I actually had to put a jacket on, the breeze was so cool. That’s it for this evening. Ta ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment