Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Good day all y’all ... it’s going to be a great day! My plan to snow flock my green Christmas tree was delayed when I couldn’t locate my wire flour sifter. So, I re-read directions and the customer remarks online. This was a good idea as many mentioned putting the Christmas lights on before flocking. I wasn’t planning on that but maybe it makes sense. Sometimes plan B turns out the best. 😬

Mark helped Marky-Mark by hauling a load to the dump and picking up the Redneck yacht at Randy’s. He has plans to reface the dock at the project house similar to ours. Plans approved, he’ll have quite a bit to do. 

Tonight, I feel well enough to go to YaYa’s for a couple of hours and Mark is going out with the fellas to Tillie’s bar. 

The first YaYa’s of 2019 ... Carol made a pork loin, mashed potatoes, turkey sauerkraut and black-eyed peas. Well done. She likes quizzes and tested us on 3 puzzles. (I won a linen towel for 1 game.) ✅

Overflow diners ... Sharon loved the Strawberry jello, ice cream and frozen fruit. It was delicious! 

Back home, we both had fun evenings. Robbie sat with me for an hour; he missed me. 🐾💕 Mz Bee had to wait for her snuggle. 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment