Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday, January 28, 2019

Good morning. The sun is shining although it is still very cool by Florida standards. I’ve been busy chatting with my cousin Carol in the UK and arranging for her visit in early February. It’s going to be a blast seeing them. 

Mark and I finished emptying the RV as it is going into Giant for a punch list of minor repairs. At five, we went to Randy & Dawn‘s for chili. Dawn made her delicious seafood dip appetizer, we had some wine a couple of bowls of chili and then played Mexican dominoes. 


Scott, Mark, Dawn, Randy and me. 

Randy and I tied as winners at the end of the sixth round of Dominoes.  So, we had to have a rubber match. Dawn went out that round and Randy was stuck with 15 points and I had 14 points. Randy was boo-hooing that he had lost to me by one point when Dawn spoke up! SHE was the winner! Oh my God we all had such a laugh.


Yup, Randy played a tile right out of his run! 😂

Tomorrow, Scott is off to South Florida, Randy is golfing and Dawn is at work. So, we made it an earlier than usual night and were home by 10:15. It was a lot of fun, like always! 

Robbie and BeeZee were included in the fun and had doggie treats from Dawn. Robs showed his appreciation by mopping the floor with his wet beard. Haha. Well that’s it for tonight. 💤 


No comments:

Post a Comment