Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday, January 18, 2019

Good afternoon šŸŒž. Our chores are done for the day so Mark and Lew are off to the woods for a hike while I’m going to hike the aisles at Home Depot. šŸ˜œ I’m looking for spray paint for a project! I have 20 red glittered coral piks about 12-14” long. Since I’ve switched from red (Christmas) these had to be discarded or painted. Well, you know me! So, I spray painted all the pics with a C green flat paint which gives it the look of coral. Tomorrow, when everything is nice and dry, I will spray it with a sea green glitter. Presto - chango! I also took apart a silk rose bush that I have had for many years and trimmed it into the shape of Silver Dollar branches. Those I sprayed with metallic silver. Cool! Pictures tomorrow. 

It’s an absolutely gorgeous afternoon so I decided to take the dogs for a ride on the golf cart. After loading them up, I turned the key and it was a “no go!” WTH? Help! We know the batteries are good ...

Sunday is a big football day here. Mark’s cooking a batch of chili forbRandy, Dawn, Donnie and Marky-Mark who are joining us for the evening. These games will determine the Superbowl players. It’s supposed to be a very chilly night!

Happy hour on the front porch lasted frim 5 to 7 as Marky Mark joined us, twice. Hey! It’s Friday! šŸ˜œ









No comments:

Post a Comment