Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Good afternoon. Well, despite this sinus infection and bronchitis, I had a pretty good night sleep. So, I thought I would be able to make game day today. Mark and I went to Bealls store for an hour and when I got back I was exhausted. What the heck? So, I have begged off game day and will spend the afternoon puttering around here.

Mark, on the other hand, got Lew and headed to the Woods to pick up their hunting stands. I know he will enjoy that a lot more than puttering around here with me. Ha ha ha. Both Robbie and BeeZee wanted to go with daddy. Poor kids. I’ve been boring these past few days. 😷

Sue and Wayne‘s dog sitter arrived from Canada very very late last night. With all the bad weather and delays, they are lucky she got here at all. Their 45th anniversary is coming up and they are going on a Southern Caribbean cruise to celebrate. Sweet. 

Our green Christmas tree was de-frocked today. Many of the lights had burned out so it was maybe overdue for a total restringing. The original lights were so tightly wound around each branch that it took me 3 hours and one finger blister to remove the lights. 

No, I won’t show Mark the blister ... he’d just smack it. Ha! This won’t slow down my redecorating. Heeheehee. 

Tonight, we had drinks on the porch ... a golf cart ride for the doggies ... a big dinner and some TV snuggle time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment