Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Good afternoon. Apparently we have rain coming tonight and cooler temperatures so I got my glittery project finished, well as finished as I could since one spray can of glitter didn’t work. Oh well, there’s no big hurry on that. Mark is working across the street on Marky-Mark’s dock while Marky Mark is painting the front of his house today. It’s all coming together and looking pretty good. 



Sue and Wayne arrived home from their cruise safely. I am betting that the doggies were happy to see them! 

They had a good time and were happy they had English speaking friends aboard! MSC had a lot of foreign speaking folks aboard. 



Mark was gung ho to go boating today and to Hurricanes for dinner. With my allergies flaring up, I didn’t want to be in the wind. I’m still coughing like a honking goose. The only thing that seems to help is Advil cold and sinus. It’s been a long time since I’ve had an attack like this one. 

Marky Mark was all for going out tonight with us. I tried to get Mark to go with him in his fast boat, but he wouldn’t budge without me. What a sweet guy. ❤️ Soooo, we had a delish dinner of stuffed chicken breast, pan fried potato cakes and green beans. 😋 And wine 🍷 

Tonight we’re expecting our weather radio to squak as heavy weather crosses the Florida peninsula. 😜



No comments:

Post a Comment