Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday, January 4, 2019

Good afternoon. It started out to be quite a normal day. We got the RV parked, the truck covered and began to run our errands before 12. I’ve been having a bout of bronchitis the last few days and Mark thought best I get into the doctor and get some antibiotics. Well, we went to the lake regional urgent care, and I’m sure glad I wasn’t urgent. Two hours and 45 minutes later I came out with my prescriptions.  Now, we’re at Walgreens; Mark ran into drop my prescriptions off and a fast moving squall line came through. Now I’m sitting in the car enjoying the rain while he’s inside waiting for the prescriptions. It’s just been one of those days.


Yup, 10 days of antibiotics ... plus an antifungal pill on days 1, 3, 5, 7 ... Prednisone for 5 days (2 a day) plus Mucinex DM in the morning. 😳 Just how awful is this bronchitis? 



Marky-Mark and Lani asked us to go to first Friday in Eustis tonight, but we had to decline. I don’t think I would be much fun with my coughing. Anyway, they have been deciding on a color to paint their house and from the looks of it, it’s going to be a deep gray. They told Mark they are doing some wood accents. Hey, I’m OK with any color because that place hasn’t been painted for as long as we’ve owned across the street. It’s so nice to see the place taking shape. They have finished redoing the efficiency and are now cleaning up “the lodge.” 

We talked to Randy & Dawn who were home watching a movie this afternoon. After I talked to them, I remembered mentioning maybe going boating this weekend. I guess that’ll have to wait a few days until I feel better. Drat. 

So, you can see it’s been one of those days. We will be happy to get home and pour a glass of wine and sit with our doggies. 

Tomorrow’s another day! Ta ta. 


No comments:

Post a Comment