Saturday, January 5, 2019

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Good morning. Well, I had a very restless night coughing after taking a Mucinex before bed. I knew that was going to happen, but I had no idea just how much coughing was going to be involved. This morning, my stomach feels like I have done 1000 sit ups during the night. 🤢 Anyway, I will not take another one of those at bedtime! 

Mark, Lew and Benn went to the Ocala forest this morning, the last hunt of this deer season. They have a beautiful day, 59F in the forest now. Today, the excitement was a big shiny black panther! To me, that’s scary! If you Google it, not only is it extremely rare, but almost impossible to find in Florida. So it’s either a leopard or a jaguar with melanistic color variant. (We had one in our neighborhood a few years ago and the neighbor had a perfect picture of him by her pool!) 


Today’s job was to de-robe the white Christmas tree. That done, now I can think about what I’d like for next year. I know that tree is going to be somewhat of a Florida theme. That will go perfect with the coloring in the sunroom. So I added 500 turquoise lights and will decorate it tomorrow ... then it’s tucked into the Christmas closet til next season. 

Tonight we have a fire on and we’re relaxing watching TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment