Sunday, January 6, 2019

Monday January 7, 2019

Good early morning! The History Channel has some awesome programming this week. Plenty of new scientists onboard with great data. Last night we watched Vanished about the thousands of cases of people who apparently disappeared very possibly through stargates in our National Parks. Mark’s comment was “hi-tech” ... me, Membrane Theory. 

Anyway, I woke up coughing, turned on the telly and voila, more good stuff to exercise my brain. 



Mark’s away at the post office with 3 jewelry eBay sales and grocery shopping while I make potatoes and sweet potatoes for the Robbie and BeeZee meals.  Since I’m still laying low with my sinus/bronchitis bout I worked on ornaments for the Sunroom’s Christmas tree until 3:30 when Mark came home from an eye doctor appointment. Then Lew ambled over with a tall beer in hand ... then Marky-Mark arrived with his in hand. I just love a front porch party! 



Randy is golfing tomorrow! We’re so glad he’s getting back at it after his difficult knee replacement surgery last July. Good deal Randy! Dawn’s at work today and tomorrow but I hope she’ll join me for YaYa’s on Wednesday! 






No comments:

Post a Comment