Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Good morning. It’s a rather dull day here and I woke up coughing, again. So, it’s back on the medications. Mark had an eye doctor appointment and then headed directly over to aunt Jane‘s to help Donnie pack. He suggested I go, but I would only go if I could take a roll of garbage bags. Ha ha ha, I would not be popular ... so here I am, home alone. ๐Ÿ˜œ



Shits and giggles ... thanks to my cousin Caz for this one. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Mark phoned around noon when he and Donnie were at Home Depot picking up more boxes. They took one load over to Jane‘s new place, but with nothing unpacked they ran out of boxes. They are definitely frustrated. 


We’re not the only country with current affairs issues.

I was in the mood for something chocolate ... so I baked a triple chocolate bundt cake. Oh that’s so good. Mark arrived home about 1:30. Aunt Jane was appalled that Mark bought packing boxes! Haha. She’s apparently not mentally prepared to move! It was pretty frustrating; but he reminded himself ... 


It’s unfortunate. The movers she’s hired for tomorrow are going to have a mess to deal with. (Poor Donnie!)







No comments:

Post a Comment