Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day and it was just 77° this morning! That means in another few weeks we can begin our day with the front door open. Yippee ki yay πŸ˜ƒ! (Sue reported it was down to 7°C at the lake this morning. In American, that’s about 45°.)


Hahaha ... I sent this to Randy this morning. He has had a couple of Boston Terriers in his life and I thought this was pretty funny! 

So, I begin my morning by opening email and discovering a note from a cousin, who previously I did not know existed, who is related through my aunt Jessie, my dad’s sister, who we thought had died in 1960. Well, it turns out this is her grave stone and we were all wrong.



Now, I feel terrible that I could have known her and had a relationship with her. 

Tonight we are going with Rose & Jim to the whales tale in Mount Dora for dinner.

Dinner was good; I like the very light batter on their food but tonight I ordered blackened scallops ‘n fries  πŸ˜‹ Mark had fish ‘n red potatoes ‘n beans. Good food, freshly cooked. After eating Rose and Jim came for drinks, cigars on the porch and to watch the TV special on Tavares. We had a very nice evening. They’re happy to have some doggie attention; still missing their Yorkie, Jazz. 

It was nice and cool on the front porch tonight, 72°. Mark and I sat out after Rose & Jim went home and enjoy the evening longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment