Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Good morning. It’s a warm sunshiny start to the day. I’m having a lazy morning before packing up to head home. We’re so glad we finished our waylaid vacation with a campout with the VIP club. It’s been fun. Here’s pictures from last night’s GRW sponsored dinner. 


Mark, me, Brenda and Mark. Dinner was Chicken, Shredded Pork, Beef Brisket, Mac ‘n Cheese (WOW!), Potato Salad, Coleslaw and assorted desserts. 




Foreground, Karen and Ray 












The Momentum table ... Monica and family 





Our MC, Pete. Mark and I had lots of fun playing the Vegas games. We lost all our chips, on purpose as we did not want to bid on anything and bring more stuff into the RV. LOL. As it was, I got rid of a new beach cover-up that I had bought but not liked when I got home, and Mark’s propane campfire, used once in Fort Lauderdale and hauled about the entire country. Ha!

No, it’s 1020 in the morning and I am packed up, the dogs are hooked up, and we are just waiting for Mark to finish up before we begin our ride home.


Back home, we unloaded, opened mail etcetera and now it’s Wine:30. Cheers. More tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment