Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday, August 13, 2018

Good morning. I was up early, awoken by hunger pangs. After a rice cake and cheese whiz, I went back to bed and slept until 915. OMG, that’s not like me. Meanwhile, Mark was up at 7:30 and took the dogs for a walk. He and Marky-Mark are going to pick up Randy’s truck and buy some palm trees at Yard Stop to plant at his project house across the street.

Me? I have more jewelry to make for the GRW homeless veterans raffle at the rally this year. So far so good. I have made five sets of necklace and earrings to stash in the travel case I bought last week. 

The Scotties and I sat on the front porch for a few minutes this afternoon watching all the new palms going in across the street. Two Washintonians, two Queens, a Chinese Fan, plus some I don’t know. It’s really improving our porch view! 😜



Aunt Jane is hosting a birthday dinner for herself next week at a local restaurant and we’re invited. Nice! What the heck can we get her? Mark thought a restaurant card for Olive Garden. Good idea. 

Tomorrow is Game Day at Anita’s ... I’m picking Rose up on The Caddy; hope it doesn’t rain. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment